Saturday, January 5, 2013

God’s Good Work

Author and Perfecter of our faith, Your way is perfect; Your Word is flawless. You are a shield for (names of those for whom you are praying) ______________, and I pray they will take refuge in You throughout this new year. For who is God besides You, Lord? Who is their rock except You? Arm them with strength and make their ways perfect. Encourage them to be confident of this, that You who began a good work in them will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. And I pray, O God, that they will stand perfect and complete in all Your will. (2 Sam. 22:31-33; Phil. 1:6; Col. 4:12b, all kjv ­paraphrased)

1.  If you need to, add more specific requests for the person about whom you are praying here.

1 comment:

Faith F. said...

I am excited to see your new book- I am a blogger for Worthy and I will be reviewing it- LORD willing. Blessings to you!!! In Christ, Faith