Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Heart Rejoices

How good it is for me to draw near to the heart of God, for I have put my trust in Him that I may tell of all His wonderful works. I will sing to You, Lord, because You have dealt bountifully with me.  For great is Your loving mercy toward me. I have trusted in Your mercy; my heart rejoices in Your salvation.  For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes, and I have walked in Your truth. I have not hid Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfulness and Your salvation. I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth. I praise You, Lord. Throughout this new year I will praise You, Lord, with my whole heart. (Ps. 73:28; 13:6; 86:13a; 13:5; 26:3 40:10a; 111:1a, all kjv paraphrased)


1. Looking back over your past, list all of the wonderful works of God in your life.


2. Of all that God has done in your life, what is the most wonderful work of God?

No comments: