Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Crown This Year with Goodness


Crown this new year with Your goodness, Lord. Be mindful of us, O Lord, bless us; bless our house. Bless those who fear You, both small and great. All Your works shall praise You, Lord, and Your saints shall bless You. Every day I will bless You; and I will praise Your name forever and ever. Seven times a day I will praise You because of Your righteous judgments. I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart. At all times throughout this new year, I will continually praise You. I praise You, Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul. (Ps. 65:11a; 115:12a, 13; 145:10, 2; 119:164; 9:1a; 34:1; 146:1, all kjv paraphrased)

1. Offer seven praises to the Lord about your life today. 


2. Name the one thing you are most grateful for in your list of praises.


3. Now write a prayer of thanksgiving unto the Lord based on your seven praises.

No comments: