Monday, January 7, 2013

A New Heart


Jesus, You have been teaching me in regard to my former way of life to put off my old self, which is corrupted by deceitful desires, to be made new in the attitude of my mind and to put on a new self, created to be like You in true righteousness and holiness. Lord, give me a new heart and put a new spirit within me; remove from me a heart of stone and give me a heart of flesh. Fill me with Your Spirit and move me to follow Your decrees and to be careful to keep Your laws. For Your eyes range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to You. (Eph. 4:22-24; Ezek. 36:26-27; 2 Chron. 16:9, all paraphrased)

1. Our attitude is the one thing we can change when faced with problems that cannot be fixed. What changes in attitude do you need to make?

2. What kind of a heart does God desire you to have? 

No comments: