Sunday, January 13, 2013

Wholehearted Devotion


O kind and loving Lord, satisfy me in the morning with Your unfailing love, that I may sing for joy and be glad throughout this new year. “Remember, O Lord, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old.” “I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds.” I acknowledge You, O God, and will serve You with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for You search my heart and understand every motive behind my thoughts. (Ps. 90:14 paraphrased; Ps. 25:6; 77:11-12 not paraphrased; 1 Chron. 28:9a paraphrased)   


1. List the mighty deeds the Lord has done for you and your family. 


2. Ask the Lord to search your heart and reveal your motives. Pray for deliverance from poor motives. 

No comments: